Friday, April 20, 2012

all buttoned up

Morning girls
It's moi (Anne) with our challenge this week but before I tell you all about it 
I suppose I'd better tell you our winner from last week.  Lot's of gorgeous entries.  Thanks so much for playing along:)

The winner this week is...
Melisa

Congratulations sweetie.
Please email us (addy is on the side bar )
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar too.
Thanks to everyone else who played along.  It's always lovely to visit and see all the wonderful creations you ladies make:)

*************************************************

Now, on to this week's challenge which is...

ALL BUTTONED UP


Just wait till you see our sponsor for this week girls
I wish I could play along as I just know I NEED this prize!!


The Ribbon Girl

Mother and Daughter, Mary and Andrea started the Ribbon Girl when they became frustrated at not being able to buy 'just a metre' of a particular ribbon or piece of lace - now card makers, crafters, cake decorators, stitchers and scrapbookers can choose to buy as much or as little as they need, even if it is just one metre!   There is an amazing choice of numerous types and colours of ribbon, twine, diamante picks and buckle slides, an abundance of beautiful vintage and modern style lace and seam binding ribbon, tiny pom-pom and ric-rac trim, plain, sparkly and polka dot buttons, fancy pins, charms, pearl and crystal flourishes, wool felt squares, seasonal and unusual embellishments, mulberry flowers, sticky tape. We stock only the best quality products such as Divine Twine, Berisford, May Arts, Zva and only offer for sale goods that we would personally buy and use ourselves. 




Told ya it was gorgeous didn't I?  Who doesn't need lots of yummy ribbon.  So if you want to be in with a chance then play along.

The girls have been hard at work creating this week so here is some fab inspiration for you:)
Just click on their names to visit their blogs :o)




CAROLINE - KISS

KIM


LINDA
LOLS

SARAH


WENDY

LISA


SUSAN



So, that's our showcase for this week girls.
Don't forget to play along
Anne x

11 comments:

  1. I just finished my card....with buttons! Great work of the DT.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to person with similar first name as mine. I looked at #153 and she spells her name Melisa and mine is Melissa. Just thought I'd let you know about the name spelling that is unless I can win also. Heehee.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dt cards especially the pb dog,I have him too. janex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only one lone button, but it was very much part of my design. Thanks for the wonderful inspirational pieces by the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love buttons! Fab DT cards and fab prize! Thanks, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a fab challenge and shareing the wonderful DT creations :)
    Hope you like my card.
    Hugzz Val xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry mistake made a mistake (red face)
      I wanted to say thank you for organising a great challenge x

      Delete
  9. Had lots of fun with buttons.... Lovely cards from the DT...!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx