Friday, March 8, 2013

Challenge #157 - Punch It!

Hello peeps -
 it's Lisa
here, with a great new challenge for you,
but first let's see who won last week's fabulous prize from

The Ribbon Girl
and
Doodle Garden

Random org has done his magic and has selected

4. Daisy Chain - The Ribbon Birl

and

18. Meg  - The Doodle Garden

Congratulations....
please email us (addy is on the side bar )
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar.

*************************************************

Now, on to this week's challenge and I have chosen the theme

Punch It!
(must use dies and/or punches)

---------------------------

This weeks fabulous sponsor is

Delicious Doodles

Delicious Doodles is a relatively young company with myself, Teri, as the Sole Trader. I have doodled and sketched all of my life, but only started selling my images in the Autumn of 2009.
I design and hand/mouse-draw all of the images that are sold in the Delicious Doodles Shop. Some are cutesie animals, some are sketched flowers, there are a few men's images, some fantasy items and also some 'darker' images featuring Vampires, skulls and Gothic stuff, something for everyone!
Delicious Doodles also has its own Challenges on blogger and a shop blog page featuring inspiration from the Design Team.
And now you can find my images at Sweet Pea Stamps as Rubber Stamps too!
I hope you enjoy using your Delicious Doodles images!
Hugs,
Teri xx

For a prize, Teri is offering 4 digis of the winner's choice.

Here's some fab inspiration from our lovely DT.
Just click on their names to visit their blogs :o)





29 comments:

  1. Beautiful makes girls! Wonderful job with my images, thank you!
    Hugs,
    Teri (aka Delicious Doodles)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo! IWhat a great suprise to see that I have won last week's challenge. Thank you so much, (just sent an email). Love the inspiration again this week ladies. Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous DT cards, ladies! I did post my card here today but I'm not really entering the challenge since I'm on the DD DT. But I did link the TPC challenge on my Delicious Doodles blog post to let others know about it. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winner - Daisy Chain - The DT did a fabulous job on their creations - thanks for a die and punch it challenges - love using the dies and punches - enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful creations by the DT Team. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wunderschöne Karten vom DT. Vielen Dank für diese Herausforderung.
    Liebe Grüße-Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome creations, girls!!!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely projects. Very creative. Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The DT inspiration was awesome!!! It was such a great challenge and I had such a great time. See you next time!!! Thanks again! :-)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for a fun challenge - I had a blast! Fab DT samples ♥ - wow! Just linked my card up to #58 - thanks in advance for peeking :-)

    {{hugs}}
    Jocelyn
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please delete my entry #62 it was made by mistake. Thank you so much and sorry for the trouble.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards by the team! Thanks so much for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoyed this challenge, great DT projects :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to be this good some day, thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely DT cards and a great challenge, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please disregard my entry 103 I somehow managed to link to the wrong blog post
    Thanks
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great DT inspiration and a fabulous challenge - thank you! hugs Karen P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the DT cards. Hugs, Lou. xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love punches and nesties and used both on my card - enjoyed seeing the DT beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I´m really sad,I can´t enter to the challenge.That´s the first time,it matter.
    I often linked me up,but today,nothing goes on?????????
    Can you please give me some help or information,what´s going wrong?
    My link to the challenge:http://frlfanta.blogspot.de/2013/03/tag-aroundchallenge-260-bei-paperminutes.html

    Have you also seen,that your blog got 1000 follower??iSN´T IT GREAT;WOW,amazing.
    Best wishes to the DT Team,your works are wonderful;I all love them,thanks
    Hugs,Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi here I´m again Sylvie!!!
    I enter to the challenge,yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Now every thing is okay,thanks
    Big hugs,Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, love how beautifully your design team colored the Delicious Doodle digital stamps and created with them. Beautiful work ladies! Thank you for the challenge and chance to win some DD stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fabulous challenge...the cards from the DT are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Meanwhile, I do so many compliments on the beautiful blog ...
    then I wanted to participate in the challenge, but I can not load
    my URL, I tried many times but the system does not work ...
    Greetings also for the 1000 followers ...
    Hello Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful inspiration from the DT and a fun challenge! Thanks for the chance to play along :)

    Hugs, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx