Friday, March 29, 2013

Challenge # 160 Metal



Hello peeps -
HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL
 it's Carol (crofty)
here, with a great new challenge for you,
but first let's see who won last week's fabulous prizes from


Random org has done his magic and has selected

HEATHER
CONGRATULATIONS


and

2 digi images of choice
CONGRATULATIONS
PAPERSNIFFER


xxx

Congratulations....TO YOU BOTH
both well deserved winners your cards are gorgeous

please email us (addy is on the side bar )
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar.
*************************************************

Now, on to this week's challenge and I have chosen the theme
METAL
So any creation with metal on!
---------------------------

This weeks fabulous sponsor is


and the prize is 
£10.00 gift certificate

Here's some fab inspiration from our lovely DT.
Just click on their names to visit their blogs :o)



KIM


SUSAN
using Ladybug Crafts Ink's Robyn and Cake







12 comments:

  1. Like the Metal DT creations. Used a Tim Holtz folder & TH metal brads on my card creation.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners! Thank you for another challenge Metal - I am looking forward to that and thanks to the DT for their inspiration - have a great week and Happy Resurrection Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful DT creations and great challenge, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am Lucia, I wish to enter my link this week but I try many times
    and I can't do it.
    My link is http://ilbrucofurci.blogspot.it/2013/03/card-vintage.html
    Can you help me?
    thanks
    Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely challenge, great dt work as well x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My entry #23 does not have metal on it so please delete/ignore it. I entered my 3rd for limit of 3 with metal; a bottlecap, on it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls, great dt work. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please delete entry #51 as I put in the wrong URL. Thank :-)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great DT inspirations!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your inspiration and the opportunity to enter your challenge.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great creations from the DT team, alas I'm not able to enter mr.Linky, so here's the address of my creation: http://marions-scrapkaarten.blogspot.nl/2013/04/you-are-star-today-starts-another.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx