Friday, July 19, 2013

Challenge #176 - Make Your Own Flowers

Good morning all!
It's Alexandra here with a great new challenge for you!

But first, let's see who won last week's fabulous prize from
Ladybug Crafts InkLadybug Crafts Ink


Random.org has done his magic and has selected
It's you, Lindsay! prize claimed

Lindsay made this wonderful card for the previous challenge:

Congratulations!!!

Please e-mail us (addy is on the side bar),
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you +
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar.

Thank you to everyone who played along with us, we had so many fabulous entries.

*************************************************

Now, on to this week's challenge and I have chosen the theme....

- Make Your Own Flowers -


This week's fabulous sponsor is...

Doodle Dragon Studios

And the prize is 2 Digi Images


Here's some fab inspiration from our lovely DT.
(Just click on the names to visit our blogs for more details)

ALEXANDRA



CAROL (CROFTY)







SUZETTE  (is currently on holiday :))



18 comments:

  1. beautiful card!! Thank you for the inspirations..Hugs
    Dany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay thanks so much, have sent an email, fabulous DT inspiration and another fab challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge theme this week! Can't wait to check out everyone's cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the DT projects are just gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge, I love making flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great challenge. I love your projects too, the flowers are super cute. Ilove making my own from paper or crochet.

    Hugs from SLovenia, Keti

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Nice to meet you with my card! My inspiration were especially the beautiful flowers made by Chitra and Olivia, but all your works are Great!!! Hugs! DanielaC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful cards by the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely challenge as I love making my own flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for a great challenge and congrats to the DT for their awesome inspiration :) Hugs Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the challenge and tfs awesome DT inspiration hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excuse me Ladies, I made something wrong! How can I delete my enter n.25 ? It's the same of n.9!!! Sorry Sorry Sorry!!! DanielaC.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now It's ok, thanks!!! DanielaC.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love making my own flowers so this is a perfect challenge for me. Thank team for your inspirational cards. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful cards from the design team.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx