Friday, August 30, 2013

Challenge # 182 Decoupage

Hello there  -
 it's Carol here
 with a great new challenge for you,
but first i'm sure you will want to know who our  fabulous winners are from last week

Random org has done his magic and has selected

#27....KT Fit Kitty (claimed)

who wins the prize  from

£10 gift certificate
and

#19 Liesbeth s

Wins the next sponsor prize  from

Prize: $10 gift certificate

Congratulations....to you both
please email us (addy is on the side bar )adding which challenge you won
so we can arrange to get your prize out to you -
and don't forget to take your winner's banner from the side bar.
*************************************************

Now, on to this week's challenge and I have chosen the theme

DECOUPAGE
---------------------------

This weeks fabulous sponsor is Bearly- mine Designs



Here's some fab inspiration from our lovely DT.
Just click on their names to visit their blogs :o)





i'm sure you will agree these are just wonderful creations, now it's your turn.
Please link your creation up with Mr. Linky below
and we will pop round to pay you a visit
take care x carol 


7 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I am VERY EXCITED to see that I won the Ribbon Girl prize! Thank you so much - you made my day! I just emailed you. I will display your badge on my blog with pride - thank you for your fun and inspiring challenges!

    Congratulations to the other winner as well! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

    Very grateful,
    KT Fit Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card, this DT cards are so beautiful again, I will take a try to enter again, and send you a e.mail
    Hugs Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my card, this DT cards are so beautiful again, I will take a try to enter again, and send you a e.mail
    Hugs Liesbeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that OLIVIA card...
    It is something extraordinary...
    Post more...
    Am expecting for ur further post.
    Thank you. I have braced for impact.

    Best internet classifieds...



    ReplyDelete
  6. This particular blog is really amazing as well as i definitely love it. Good job!!
    Well, I agree with what you wrote, but not with all of it. Regardless, its all good material. Thanks!
    Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing | SEO STAR SOFTWARE HOUSE | Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the fabulous DT inspiration and great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Hi and welcome to our weekly Friday challenges, please feel free to leave a comment, but please leave a link to your entry with Mr Linky, unless of course he has done a disappearing act. Thank you for joining our challenges.

Hugs

The Totally Papercrafts Challenges Design Team xx